This semi-annual report assesses developments relevant for financial stability, including identifying and prioritising the main sources of systemic risk and vulnerabilities for the euro area financial system.
In addition to its usual overview of current developments relevant for euro area financial stability, this Review includes two…
The primary objective of this paper is to provide useful information concerning the extent to which private- and public-sector insurance can, using appropriate tools and models, address the needs of vulnerable populations…
The October 2019 IASB Update has been published.
The topics discussed at the October meeting were:
- Implementation matters
- Business Combinations under Common Control
- Management Commentary
- Amendments to IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts
- IBOR Reform and the Effects on Financial…
Am 29.10.2019 fand die Jahreskonferenz der Versicherungsaufsicht in Bonn statt.
Der Redner (Axel Oster) befasste sich vorwiegend mit:
- den bisherigen Erkenntnissen bezogen auf „Insurtechs“,
- der aufsichtliche Position (die Technologien im Einzelnen),
- Cyber-Versicherung und „non-affirmative“ Cyber-Risks.…
The International Platform on Sustainable Finance, a foundation of the European Commission to realise greater international cooperation to join up efforts to scale up environmentally sustainable finance globally and promote the integration of markets for green financial products at international scale, published a…
The Agenda for the October meeting contains:
- Implementation Matters (PPE—Proceeds before Intended Use, Onerous Contracts—Costs of Fulfilling a Contract, Sale of a Single Asset Entity Containing Real Estate, September…
A Working Group chaired by Simon M Potter (Federal Reserve Bank of New York) and Frank Smets (European Central Bank) publish CGFS Paper No 63 with the title: Unconventional monetary policy tools: a cross-country analysis.
The report presents the working group’s summary of central banks’…