This briefing gives an update on and summarises recent events and developments in the Banking Union, based on publicly available information.
The following topics are specifically addressed:
- the results of the recent European Central Bank (ECB) Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process
- Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM) riskassessment and supervisory priorities
- results of the latest Bank Lending Survey
- 2021 stress testing exercise
- ECB final guidelines on consolidations
The entire briefing can be found here.